- 1. Where can I buy a ticket?
- You can buy a ticket at the club entrance on the day.
- 2. If I am under 20 years old, can I enter the club?
- No, you can't. Only people who are 20 years old or older can enter.
- 3. Is there an ID check before you enter the club?
- Yes, please bring a picture ID card with birthday on the ID. Copies are not acceptable.
- 4. Do you have dress code?
- We might refuse someone who we think is not dressed suitably.
- 5. Do you have a coat room?
- There are over 1,000 coin-operated lockers. If you have a big bag, ask our front desk staff for assistance.
- 6. Can you enter again after you leave the club?
- No, you can't.
- 7. How do I get to ageHa?
- The nearest station is Shinkiba station on the JR Keiyo line, the Yurakucho line or the Rinkai line.
- 8. Is there parking available?
- Yes, we have the enough spaces for 150 cars. It is located 300 meters far from ageHa. You can park from 11pm-6am. The parking fee is 1,000Yen.
- 9. I heard there is a free-shuttle bus.
- Yes, There is a free-shuttle bus from Shibuya to ageHa at Shinkiba station.
Below is a time table and map.
- 10. Are you allowed to bring in any outside drinks and food?
- No, you aren't.
- 11. Is it allowed to a bring digital camera?
- No, you isn't.
- 12. I want to know the timetable of the events.
- There is a timetable posted in the club. Please check the poster posted on the wall.
- 13. I'd like to use a table with seats.
- It is recommended you book the table seat in advance. Please call us or send us a mail.
Reservation time:Tue/Wed/Thu 12:00-20:00, Fri/Sat 20:00-23:00
- 14. Can I smoke in the club?
- Yes, you are allowed to smoke in the designated smoking area.
- 15. Can I swim in the swimming pool?
- No, you can't.
- 16. Can a person with a wheelchair enter the club?
- Yes, they can.
This is the English translation of Q&A from ageHa official website.